Before using FlightWorks website or submitting any personal data, users are encouraged to read this Policy. Your use of our website signifies that you agree to our processing of personal data as described in this Policy and that you agree to all of the terms of this Policy. Please do not use our websites if you disagree with any part of this Policy.
FlightWorks utilizes multiple services to meet the needs of its clients.
- FlightWorks.com uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to analyze how you interface with FlightWorks’ website. Your website interaction is transferred to a Google server.
- We process customer data to fulfill your requests for services. This also includes quotes, flying information, availability, support, consulting, aircraft management and charter service offerings.
- Banks may be recipients of data for the processing of payments. In individual cases, data may be transferred to debt collection service providers, lawyers, and courts.
- All data relevant to contracts and bookkeeping shall be stored in accordance with tax and commercial law retention periods.
- Contact and contract data can be transmitted to other service providers, business partners as well as offices and authorities if necessary for the execution of the contract or booked trip. We also use service providers to process orders for the provision of our services.
- Access to the Aircraft Owner Portal is available through a password and unique username. We recommend that you do not share this password. If you believe that your credentials have been compromised, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Customers and respective contacts who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions in the email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding this policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at FlightWorks, Inc., 1755 McCollum Parkway NW, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144.